Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Estancia Las Cecilias

I was a guest at the Estancia Las Cecilias for the last several days. It's a beautiful ranch on the Rio Yi, about 200 kilometers from Montevideo. I had a wonderful time. I went with friends and I had the pleasure of meeting several members of the family on the estancia. The grazing land was dotted with sheep, cattle, horses and the occasional ñandú. The food was great, as was the companionship. I took a lot of photos and a little video.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Sounds like you're having a great time, Chuck! Could you imagine yourself as an estanciero, riding criollo horses over the rolling pampas?

GG and I were just yesterday trying to look into something similar...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?